Sunday, March 23, 2014

Photos from Ghana Winter 2014

Our newly painted bedroom in blue
Pre-school French class
Middle school French class
Mrs. Jane Alhassan, Foundress/Director of Alhassan Gbanzaba Memorial School
Junior Secondary French class
Mona preparing guinea fowl given to Jim as a get well gift by our night watchman
Philomena, Najat and Faustina with "Get Well" wishes for Jim
Ear, Nose and Throat staff coming to visit
Male visiting contingency - note our newly painted green room!
Gordana, Barbara and Jane - three wonderful friends - all married to Dagomba men
Enjoying our Sunday lunch
Our little convenience store across the road from home
Busy making biscuits
Holding Jim's "Get Well" flowers in our front yard

1 comment:

Molly said...

Mrs. Murphy! It's Molly Koester, I'm not sure if you remember me....I worked with Dr. Murphy a few summers ago. I was hoping to get some contact information, I no longer have access to my Syracuse email and was hoping to get in touch with Dr. Murphy. Hopefully this is an effective way. All the best,

Molly